K-PET, being the most reliable fuel company in North Cyprus since 1974 is proud to be the fuel supplier of Turkish Airlines, one of the most known brands worldwide.

Cyprus Turkish Petroleum


Cyprus Turkish Petroleum Limited Company was established on 17th December 1974 in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

Mustafa Hacıali Companies bought 90% shares with the partnership with KPM Energy Ltd. when the shares were released within the scope of privatization in 2011. The remaining 10% share was kept with T.R.N.C. Cash Development.